expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, June 15, 2012

The Ricky Gervais Show season 4 status


Ricky Gervais' quote from HuffingtonPost :

"First the bad news...
So I don't think I'm going to do a fourth series of The Ricky Gervais Show.

39 episodes is more than I've ever done for any other project (Yes. I know that's pathetic but trust me.) and I don't want to push my luck.
I think the show has steadily grown in both quality and popularity and I'd love to go out on a high, so to speak. My worry is that as we've used up all the best material we'd have to record hours and hours of new stuff and it might ruin the naivety of the whole thing. Never say never though, like The Office. But certainly for now."

Here's a link to the rest of the article: LINK!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

DO ANOTHER ONE! THE FACT THAT YOU WONT BE DOING ANOTHER SERIES WILL CANCEL OUT THE "HIGH" YOU WANT TO GO OUT ON , DO ANOTHER ONE!!

Unknown said...

Would love to see another season or a show similar to Ricky Gervais Show.